|How to Apply for Botika ng Barangay|
CHECKLIST OF REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A BOTIKA NG BARANGAY
• 4 copies of Notarized Petition Form
• 4 copies of Memorandum of Agreement
• 4 copies of Certificate of Attendance/Participation to a Training of the BnB Operator
• 4 copies of the Location/Vicinity Map of the BnB Outlet
• 4 copies of Pharmacist Board Certificate/PRC Card
• 4 Registration Certificate of any community organization (CO) or non-government organization (NGO)- CDA Cooperative Development Authority, Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) DOLE or any form of people organization registered with and certified by the concerned government agency.
B. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS TO BE MADE AVAILABLE DURING INSPECTION
a. Premises/Location Site
• Wooden or plastic signboard bearing the registered name in front of the BnB
• Secured or well-ventilated area made of concrete or wooden materials
• Suitable and proper place for adequate storage of drug products
b. Record Book
(1) Prescription Book
• Name of Drug
• Packaging Size
• Lot Number
• Expiry Date
• Quantity of Drug Product Dispensed
• Name of the Prescriber
(2) Sales Record Book
GROUNDS FOR SUSPENSION/REVOCATION OF BOTIKA NG BARANGAY SPECIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE AND CONSEQUENT CONDITIONS
A. The BnB SLTO, on a case to case basis, shall be subject to either suspension or revocation for non-compliance with this Order or any other issuances related herewith.
B. The imposition of either suspension or revocation of the BnB SLTO shall be guided by the non-compliance with this Order and the gravity of the violation committed by the BnB outlet.
C. Upon the revocation of the BnB SLTO, the BnB outlet shall immediately reimburse the equivalent seed money granted to it as an initial capital stock to the government through the concerned CHD.
SPECIFIC GROUNDS FOR SUSPENSION OF BOTIKA NG BARANGAY SPECIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE
A. Refuses to allow entry of Food and Drug Administration inspector
B. Fails to account the lot number and expiry date of drugs on pertinent records
C. Fails to inform BFAD or the CHD of the changes in the circumstances of business including change of supervising pharmacist
D. Increases in the price of drug products sold without the approval of the CHD
E. Other reasons as shall be determined by the Center for Health Development and the Food and Drug Administration
SPECIFIC GROUNDS FOR REVOCATION OF BOTIKA NG BARANGAY SPECIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE
A. Sells products not approved by the CHD
B. Fails to take necessary remedial or corrective measures within the prescribed measure derogatory findings as directed by FDA or the CHD
C. Other reasons as shall be determined by the Center for Health Development and the Food and Drug Administration
Botika ng Barangays (BnBs) with revoked Special License to Operate (SLTO) shall be blacklisted and shall not be entitled to future grants and license to operate. The DOH, through its CHDs, shall account for the name of the officers of such BnBs to preclude the establishment of BnBs with different names by the same persons. Also, to be accounted for in the records for blacklisting is the specific location of the said BnBs with revoked SLTO in order to impel and enjoin the beneficiary community thereat to exercise due diligence that will preclude the BnBs from being blacklisted.
Welcome to the CHD Ilocos (LUPangIlocos) webpage!
We hope that you find the contents of our website helpful and informative. If you need more information or have any annotations or suggestions as to how we might further enhance our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
DOH-CHD1 has 84 guests online.